I have known this for a while now but this is the first time I actually feel/experience it. You only really appreciate what you have when you don't have it anymore. It is somewhat true for me at the moment since, yes, I am away but I did not necessarly lost what I miss. Although, I can definatly tell you I appreciate it so much more (and I already did appreaciate it quite a lot). Friends. You will see so many go by you in a life time but only a few will stick to your heart and really mean something to you. Some people you just really love. Like the kind of love you spend you life searching in a life partner, you can find in all your bestest (yes, I know it is not a word) and more closest friends.
I have been graced with such friends. I am sorry if I have abanded you on this adventure in Mexico. It was something I needed to do. Even though I am so far from all of you (and you know who you are) I know I have not lost one bit of your friendship. I even think it has made us closer. I may not have been successful in my relationships but I can tell you this. I have friends that I do indeed love and will do so much for. I am not ashamed to say they are my friends and I am sure we will stay this way for years to come no matter the distance that seperate us.
On that note, I miss you like hell, I love you and I will see you soon.
Mucho amor,
Val
No comments:
Post a Comment