Monday, May 12, 2008

Rock on!

Ok, I got my ticket for Festical Extremo 8. It was 42$ CAD. I was really tempted to get the VIP with was 130$ CAD but I did not have that cash on me and knew it would be much harder to convince someone to come with me. Anywho I was looking it up online and I just realised how intense this Festival Extremo is! It's bigger than Warped Tour but it looks like of fun. I won't be in the crowd too much though. I will just be hunting down Marky Ramone and try to get him to sign my Ramones shirt. I will go see the adicts for sure as well. I also realised that this starts at 10AM. I work on friday... So poopy! I am sure I will be able to get off work early but I will still miss most of the day. Although, I am sure that the best stuff is at night. I will definalty try to beat the crowd to leave and figure out my bus route well or just take a cab. I will only be there for like 2-3 bands. The reste of the time I will check out the extreme sports and buy some merch. 

I will admit I am a tad nervious but it will definatly go great. I will ask some co-workers if they are interested to join me. It's best enjoyed when not alone I am sure. 

Mucho amor,

Val

1 comment:

Jake Foran said...

Not gonna lie... i'm pretty jealous. Hope you're enjoying yourself.
LOVE YA