Moncton departure.
With less than 3 hours of sleep in my body, I woke up in a dazed and confused matter at 3:30 AM. Mare and her folks were nice enough (once more) to let me stay for a day and a half. Mare gladly drove me to the airport. To my total ignorance she had a plan on the way. Too tired and nervous to notice, she was acting really weird. I am actually surprise I did not pick it up. At the airport, she asked me to check her truck which was totally random since my suit case was in the back seat. I open it and was like WTF who did Mare kill! Dju was in the trunk of the car! HAHAHAHA. Got to hand it to you Dju, I did not expect it. You're awesome.
We hung out at the airport for 1 hour. It was nice to have 2 of my most awesome buds with me at the airport. Surprisingly no one got too emo. Adam was working so it was reassuring that I will not miss my plane and I was in good hands. Walking out side to take the plane, I saw one amazing view! The sunrise had begun and made the foggy sky pink, purple and blue. Only leaving a silhouette as guidance to the plane. It was very pretty! Sadly my camera was not in reach.
Sitting in the 3 seat wide air plane I was having a "Holy crap, I'm really going threw this" mood. Just before taking off, I see Adam waving me buy from my windows. By the time we took off, the sun was out. Making Moncton shine. It really is a nice city. Not too small and not too big. I just might... might miss it.
It was a rather short flight. Only 2 hours. I did not sleep at all! I was really excited with my head in the clouds. Every now and then I would chuckle at the mental picture of Dju in Mare's trunk. Got a little teary when I realised I won't see them for 3 months. I really do have wicked friends.
Landing was wicked! It's really cloudy and foggy here in Neward, NJ (aka almost New York). Visibility was almost 0! Hats off to the cute pilot for a very smooth landing in this not so ideal conditions.

No comments:
Post a Comment