3 days before my departure. CRAZY!! I beleive all is ready (except for my suitcase...). It's ganna be wicked and by wicked I mean WARM WEATHER!
To be honest, I'm quite nervious yet soooo excited. More excited than anything else. This is a big thing for me. Even if it means leaving some awesome people I really love behind, I think this might be one of the best things I've gotten myself into. I'm really looking forward to my reaction towards culture shock and to be exposed to so much spanish. It will be a wicked learning experience. Not to mention having the chance to work with Hewlett-Packard. I will be assisting the project manager with the "Purchasing Process Improvement Project". This will improve the purchasing support to all the organizations in HP.
Also, I already have a adress list starting to send some postcards during my stay. So, if you want a postcard send me your adress and you might get a lil surprise during the summer.
Mucho amor,
Val

No comments:
Post a Comment