I had a wicked time at Wall Street last night. I went with one of my coworker (Alej) and his friends. They were a bunch of crazy Mexicans. I do not think I stopped laughing all night. We headed to a taco place after the club which was really good. It started to rain insanely! Thunder, lightning and ridiculously pooring rain. You could not see across the street. When we left to take me home it was still pooring down hard. There is a tunnel close to my apartment and it is where we were planning on passing. We drive in and it was kinda odd to see a stopped car and also headlights pointing in our direction (its a one way). The tunnel was starting to flood! There was one car was in the water just over the muffler. I am pretty certain that is not good for your car. So all the cars were turning around and driving in the wrong direction to get out of the tunnel! We had to make a detour in order to get me home. With that odd experience and pooring rain I forgot my left over tacos in Alej's car. So no hang over lunch for Val today.
I did not go to Toastmaster today. Having a meeting on a Saturday is not appealing to me. I enjoy Toastmaster and will continue for a very long time but while in Mexico I am not very interested in going there on a Saturday afternoon. I plan on keep going at the Spanish club though.
Mucho amor,
Val
The boys with their mojitos at Wall Street last night.
Trying to capture the down poor from the taco restaurant.
No comments:
Post a Comment