Tuesday, August 5, 2008

NB bound

Made it! Friday, I landed in Moncton at 11 PM where a bunch of my friends were waiting for me with a bunch of signs. Yeah... I started to cry. hehe. We went out but Downtown Moncton was sooo jammed packed! there was alot going on that week end. I was sooo damn tired we did not do much all week end. I did get to play some Frisbee with some of the guys. It was wicked.

I am currently home in Beresford. On my day 3 and I am already pretty bored... lol. I got stuff to do like phones calls and what not but over all I think I will be bored for 2 weeks. I thought I was ganna get the car so I was planning on going places but big bro needs more time to get another car. As long as I have it for QC, I won't complain... too much. I am seriously considering going to Moncton for 15 aout party. Since I can't really do anything else... We will see. Hopefully I will not become too lazy from lying around the house.

Mucho amor,

Val

No comments: