Monday, July 14, 2008

Tic toc goes the clock

No matter where I am or what I do, I always seem to overload myself. Nowadays, I have been doing a lot! They are all fun things like roadtrips and what not but still...a lot of things. I am definatly enjoying myself! 

Last week end, Oscar, Simone and I went to Queretaro! Very nice trip! Although it ended up costing me alot of money... I hate credit cards... (long story). Regardless the intense Murphy's Law that we experience, we had a great time! Oscar's friends got us a nice room at a hotel for a employee discount. We went out to this awesome club on the 7th floor of a building and during the day we did some market shopping and got a lot of nick nacks!

This week end some friends and I rented a cabin in Mazamitla aka Redneck town, Mexico. I saw so many horses and 4 wheelers in those 2 days. It was ridiculous!! It was a very pretty town! I took alot of pics of the scenery since it was absolutly amazing! They will be on Facebook soon and/or eventually. During the week end, I showed the Mexicans how to play ultimate frisbee! They enjoyed it and we are trying to organize a 5 on 5 game at this huge park this week. Unfortunatly, with the raining season it is hard to organise. 

Another reason of my lack of time is that I started Spanish classes at Universidad de Panamericana. The classes are 8 to 9h30 in the morning so I get in work later therefor coming home later as well. This is the time I usualy get all my stuff done like cleaning, laundry or working on my report. I stopped reading at night due to tiredness and lack of time. I work on stuff or just relax now. There is also the fact that I am leaving shortly so my friends and I organizes activities during the day. Simone and I are supposed to go shopping sometimes to get some souvenirs and stuff we want to bring home like some candy and spices you can not find back home. 

The line up for next week end:
Friday, MUSE!!!!! I will be going to the Muse concert with Raul and his girlfriend. I can not wait!!! It will be so good! Saturday, roadtrip to Tequila!! My supervisor and some coworkers along with Simone will be going to Tequila for a tour of the town with a tour of the tequila factory! Shall be very interesting. Afterwords, Raul wants to take me to this salsa club. Apparently they give a small class early in the night and later you dance the night away! Sunday, Sim and I along with some friends will go to Carlos' gatted community club. We will play some tennis and swim in the pool to end the day with the sauna and a wicked shower.

Next thing you know, it will be my last week at HP. It is quite sad and also stressful because I still have a lot to finish up. I really want to do good in order to get in HP Canada in Québec city. Needless to say, this is kinda stressing me. I just try to remind myself that people are all supportive and we all work for the same company. As long as I do not row against the current I should be fine. 

Andrew is coming to visit soon!!! I am working on our hotel reservasions in Puerto Vallarta and a list of things to do there. I will definatly need some vacations by that time. It will be nice to relax there for 3 days. Then we will come back to Guadalajara so I may show him the city. On thursday, I will definatly gatter some people to hit the bar or something as a going away party. Then in the early AM I will be on a plane home. 

I already have plans for NB as well! Moncton for the week end of the 1st. Dadsy will come pick me up to take me home on the Monday. Relax home for a week or so. After eating some awesome lobster, I will pack for Québec. I might go to Moncton again for Fête de l'Acadie but that is still undetermined. It will depend if I met up with Leslie in Montréal or Québec before she heads off to England. Either, or, I will be in Québec during the 3rd week of August. I need to be there at that time in order to line up everything for my MBA. Crazy!! MY MBA! damn. Life goes by I tell ya!

Till then... Mucho amor!!!

Val 

No comments: