Saturday, July 26, 2008

All good things must come to an end...apparently

What the deuce! Is it already time for me to leave? My summer started off a little slow but seriously this has definatly been one of the best. I can't beleive I am leaving some friends behind (again...). I keep saying I like stability but then again, I move around so much. One thing that does come out positive out of this is that I have friends everywhere. It is always nice to know you have a cheap place to stay while traveling because I am definatly not done traveling. I got th bug. The need to explore. To see how it is on the other side of the pond. ummm  pond... maybe Europe is next! I already know 4 peoples there. 1 in Switzerland, 1 in England,1 in France and 1 in Germany. 

I am looking forward to Puerto Vallarta. I need some vacation and relax time. I am currently just waiting for Andrew to arrive so we can pick out activities to do. I know him quite well so I already have a good idea what we will end up doing. 
I started my suitcase on Friday. How depressing is that! Today I continued and I am about half done. I wanna pack almost everything before Puerto Vallarta so next week I have more time to show Andrew the city and hang out with my friends. Tonight, Sim and I are having a goodbye party for us at this club. We have alot of common friends so we are doing 1 bash for the both of us. 

As sad as I am to leave Mexico, it is balanced out with my excitement to see my Monctoners. Even if I was having a blast here, I missed them all summer. Also, I am craving lobster like there is no tomorrow!!! 

mucho amor and I will see you next weekend!!!!!!

Valeria 


This me at my HP with Carlos Loera, my boss (left), and Salvadore Reyes aka Chava, my supervisor (right).

No comments: