Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Welcome!

So here we go! The first blog has been born by pure procrastination. Today, I got this sudden excitement for my internship in Guadalajara Mexico which was mainly caused by my spanish class that I am taking as a preparation for the trip. Since there is not much I can do to prepare my trip at the moment, I decided to set up my blog which I will use to keep everyone updated on my culture shock with the mexicans and as a way to sort of document my experience there.

Looking forward to it! and I hope this will actually be viewed by some of you on a regular basis.

Much love,

Val

1 comment:

Jaycuse said...

YAY!! Congrats Val. It sounds like its going to be a great time. I had a neighbour that was a big shot at HP in California (he also has a house in Moncton) and it sounds like a great place to work. Hope you enjoy it. :D